Sunday, January 9, 2011

Shopping With Hubby

There should be a law about going shopping with your husband.  Or at least malls should be required to have marriage counselors available for immediate help.  We went shopping for jeans for our son.  I wanted to visit several shops and compare prices.  I wanted to look at the coupons I had and find the best deal...he wanted to get home for football.  He was driven to do the experience in less than 45 minutes.  I wanted our son to try them on, but he wanted our son to pick out the jeans, pay for them, and try them on at home.  I know our son will only wear them if they are comfortable.  If they aren't, they will be hung in the closet and never wore.  That means wasted money.  If they don't fit, who has to take them back and waste more time?  MOM   So it means more to me to take the extra time to do it right the first time. 

After spending fifteen minutes arguing, my teenager was ready to go home.  He was tired of dealing with his dad, also.  My hubby is a great guy, but he is not a shopper.  So now I am looking for a guide to shopping with your husband...maybe a Shopping with Husband for Dummy book?

No comments:

Post a Comment